AIM
KitmouseX

silent hill 2 reloaded silent hill 2 reloaded

It had potential...

but it was too short and little effort was put into it. You have good taste because you are a silent hill fan and the idea is good, but you could seriously have expanded upon it.

SH2: Dog Ending SH2: Dog Ending

I gave you a zero...

Because you did not really make this. but I voted 5 because im glad you put this here. thanks ^^

For those of you wondering, the majority of the silent hill endings can be found at Triple W restlessdream dot com

Become Become

Good fucking job!

Nice work! thats all I have to say! You put alot of work into that :)

High Tail Hall High Tail Hall

Just a word on the last comment about this...

User "Kennnny" said this: "this was a good game the hing i didmt like was the gay fox the next one u make no gay stuff, u lost me when u put the code and it says 13,85,27 or something like that"

My reply to his post, first off, dont be such a tard, spell correctly why dontcha? second, if you dont like gays, well, that is your problem, Dave is not paid to entertain you.
now for my own review. neat. very soulfox style stuff. keep up the good work I suppose. its not exactly my thing, I stumbled accross it, but, good job none the less

Create A Fursona v1.0 Create A Fursona v1.0

Wow

So few furry things on Newgrounds. good to see something fur related. good job!

Sonic the Pervert 2 Sonic the Pervert 2

Hey who did Robotniks voice! ^.^

I don't need to tell you this is a total improvement over your last game. they gotta knock that off and post this up. Only ONE problem with this my good fellow, sometimes the music overlaps the voices. otherwise, its all good! If anyone see's my reveiw on the first one you will know I really hated it, but this one is fun, challenging, and rewarding. Being a mouse I love furries, and if you don't like furrys (anthro animals and such) Don't play this! But if you are looking for a good game to pass the time and keep you challenged, then Farfans got just the thing! Now who was that doing the Robotnik voice hmmmm? Good voice actor ^.-. Okay for anyone besides the author reading this I did that Robotnik voice. So ENJOY THE GAME whoever is playing it next. This game ROCKS steve!

Yeowi responds:

*pets cute mouse* have fun, cause i updated this like crazy, and fixed almost everything